Holy Guacamole my blog is nominated for an award!
I want to thank Chill Mom for the nomination and support of my writing. I found her blog a few days after I started mine. She has such a unique and intriguing blog she writes with her 12-year-old daughter, who has ADHD. They have such a wonderful relationship which shines through their writing.
Their blog is so engaging, honest, and funny. It’s a must read in my book. As a mom with a daughter, I love how much I can relate to so many of her posts.
Here is a link to check out Hyper Child Chill Mom, you won’t regret it!
My Questions from Chill Mom
- Who inspires you? I get inspiration from a lot of different people. Those that do great things inspire me to contribute. Those that aren’t great humans inspire me to restore a little faith in humanity.
- Favorite animal and why? Sloths. I mean just look at them, they are friggin adorable. And as someone with anxiety, I’m jealous of their level of “chill”.
- Favorite musical group or song and why? Music is life for me so this is basically the hardest question in the world. Group would be The Grateful Dead or Phish. I’m a vocabulary person and their lyrics are just beautiful and captivating. Solo artist is hands down Ray Lamontagne. Have you heard that man’s voice? It’s majestic. I could listen to him sing the phone book.
- What goals do you have for your blog. To inspire people. To make people laugh. To make people think.
- What motivates you on a daily basis? Little miss Sassy pants
- What is your favorite meal? Pizza with pepperoni and pineapples. Yep I’m that person.
- Christmas is right around the corner, what was your favorite present for Christmas, giving or receiving? I remember being the most excited about an Adams Family poster when I was like 7 or 8. I was a weird kid.
- What is your most despised chore? Laundry. It’s always there, and doesn’t put itself up.
- What is your favorite smell? Why? Old books. I love to read, I refuse to get a kindle. I want the book in my hand so I can turn the pages and feel accomplished, but mostly for that smell.
- What is the last book you read? Did you enjoy it? The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k. Yes, it was great. Very funny read. It is also an art I have yet to master.
10 Random Facts about me!
1- I was an accident. My brothers were 17 and 14 when I was born. My mom wasn’t supposed to have any more children. I’m 31 and she still calls me “God’s sense of humor”.
2-I have a strange obsession with geodes. They are all over my house.
3-I’m a human unicorn. A real life freckled face ginger with green eyes and no ability to tan.
4- I can speak a small amount of Gaelic.
5-I’m immune to the flu.
6-I can’t whistle. At all.
7-I eat hot sauce on everything. I used to carry a bottle of it in my purse.
8-If I didn’t get my eyebrows waxed they would look like this…
9-I hate socks with shoes. Oddly enough, I have a pretty impressive novelty knee sock collection.
10-I keep my house very clean, clutter makes me anxious. My car, however; is a mobile dumpster.
Questions for the blogs I nominate:
- If you could only visit one place ever, where would it be?
- If you had to spend the rest of your days as an animal, which would you pick? Why?
- What are you most proud of?
- How long would you survive a zombie apocalypse? Why?
- What is something you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t?
- What’s the weirdest thing you have in your home?
- What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?
- What do you think the closest thing to real magic is?
- What is the most useless talent you have?
- Is a hot dog a sandwich? Why?
Life of a Twin Mom
Please check these blogs out! They are funny and informative and I enjoy each of their blogs for their originality and diversity!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine (Jack Henry) if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!) Post a comment in the comments below (on the website https://theglobalaussie.com/blog/liebster-award-2017/ ) so I (Jack Henry) can view your post and check out your blog. I (Jack Henry)personally visit each and everyone.I (Jack Henry) visited a few hundred last year!!!